The Home Display BookThis is a book containing pertinent date about your property. It includes specific information on the home itself, the immediate neighborhood, the area and schools. This book can be a valuable marketing tool by showing potential buyers the quality and value your property has to offer. It will also distinguish your property from the competition. If you would like to have a Home Display Book prepared for your property, please provide the following items and information:
- Utility bills for the past 12 months
- A list of all energy features
- A copy of your floor plan and survey
- Photos of the house that might be of interest
- List of special features
- Any warranties or certificates
- Landscaping plans
- Subdivision covenants and restrictions
- Neighborhood organizations and amenities
- Special information about schools and churches
- News articles about the area or residents
- Any documentation about the house
- Anything else that might be of interest to a buyer
- A note on why you’ve enjoyed living here
Home WarrantyA home warranty covers the heating/cooling, plumbing, built in appliances and other selected items in the property. Several companies offer policies varying in price and coverage.
Some sellers offer a home warranty and others will agree to pay for it if asked in the purchase agreement. Buyers can also pay for the coverage.
Links to a few companies are offered here.
American Home Shield
Home Warranty of America
2-10 www.2-10.com Old Republic Home Warranty www.orhp.com