Personal service on an individual basis…
- to handle the detail work inspections, title work, earnest money, appraisal, financing and other paperwork
- to stay in touch with you so that you will know what is going on and where we are in the marketing process
- to help maintain the property with names of competent contractors, especially if your property is vacant and you are out of town
- to show you consideration because it is your home
You’ll get the benefit of my experience.
- advice to help your property sell quickly Not only will you get the guide “Your Competitive Edge”, describing how to prepare your property so that it will show to best advantage, you’ll also receive specific suggestions to improve the impression it will make to buyers.
- pros & cons of contract proposals When offers are presented for your consideration, you’ll get an explanation of facts and figures, as well as an estimated statement of closing costs so you’ll have the information necessary to make a good decision.
Exclusive Services ProvidedYou’ll receive a written summary of recent transactions and properties currently being offer, in your neighborhood, to determine a competitive market position for your property. You will also receive this exclusive book full of guidelines to help you:
- Gain the competitive edge
- Maximize marketing
- Enhance the condition of your property
- “Set the stage” for showings
- Know what to do when the property is being shown.
With you every step:
BEFORE AN AGREEMENT IS SIGNED …
- Prepare a detailed summary of market activity including recently sold properties, properties currently under contract and current competition
- Provide information on current market conditions that might affect the sale of your property
- Research tax information on your property
- Provide information about the purchase agreement and negotiations
- Prepare and explain an estimate of closing costs and net proceeds
- Discuss possible inclusions/exclusions and personal property
- Provide information regarding home inspection and appraisal procedures
- Assist you with information about your destination city if you are moving from our area
AS THE MARKETING PROCESS BEGINS …
- Submit your property to the Multiple Listing Service
- Distribute copies of your listing to company sales staff
- Deliver a copy of the Multiple Listing for your approval
- Promote the property to other agents in the area
- Develop a list of features and benefits to be used in promotions such as flyers and internet exposure
- Install a sign to provide maximum exposure to “drive-by” prospects
- Install a brochure box on the sign for prospects to take
- Install a lock box to facilitate showings by all brokers
MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY …
Genie will …
- Contact current prospects who have expressed an interest in properties similar to yours
- Search for additional prospects using the Multiple Listing data base
- Advertise the property when appropriate
- Deliver copies of all published advertisements to you
- Follow up with all agents that show the property
- Make suggestions and advise you of changes that might increase marketability and give you a more competitive advantage.
- Communicate with you weekly
- Schedule a strategy conference if property has not sold within 30 days
WHEN AN OFFER IS RECEIVED …
- Prepare an estimate of sellers expenses, closing costs and net proceeds
- Discuss qualifications of prospective buyer
- Review purchase agreement for completeness and accuracy
- Explain all details and contingencies
- Represent you and negotiate on your behalf to obtain the best possible price and terms
WHILE THE TRANSACTION IS PENDING …
- Deposit earnest money as required by law
- Place order with title company
- Post sale as “pending” in Multiple Listing Service
- Meet appraiser at property
- Coordinate all inspections (mechanical, plumbing, whole house, termite, etc.)
- Review inspection reports with you
- Keep you informed of pending details
- Follow up with buyer’s lender
- Assist cooperating agent
- Schedule day and time of closing
- Assist you in locating a new home, if desired
AT THE TIME OF CLOSING …
- Review and discuss the closing statement with you
- Attend the closing and answer your questions
- Coordinate possession of property
- Coordinate transfer of utilities and keys
- Pick up sign and lock box
- Maintain a file of all closing papers
- Ask you for a letter of recommendation
- Ask you to evaluate my service with a performance survey
How Will a Buyer Find Your Home?Your property will be marketed to all 4720 members of the Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors.
A property brochure will be created showcasing your property with professional pictures and information.
Your property will be marketed on multiple online platforms. KW listings are posted to over 300 websites. A recent report published by the National Association of Realtors shows that 92% of home buyers use the internet in their home search process.
Consider these questions:If newspaper or home magazine advertising is used to market your property, which features do you feel should be included?
Any features you would rather not see advertised?
Your Thoughts Are Important!Why is your home special?
What attracted you to this property when you purchased it?
What are some of the home features you have especially enjoyed?
What are some of the features in the immediate area that you and your family enjoy?
Which features do you feel should be included in advertising your property?
What type of buyer do you think will be attracted to your property?